04-26-2012 05:37 AM
Any suggestions as to how I should do to get this working.
I have a HP LaserJet Pro 300 Color that is connected trough network to which local computers can connect.
The local computers then connect to remote desktops to reach the material they need to print.
The drivers on the HP support page all need to have connection to the printer, that is not possible since the local computer won't forward them to the remote computer if the remote computer does not have any drivers.
So how do I get the printing to work on the remote computer?
Our last printer we had worked like a charm since its install guide did not force us to have a printer connected for the drivers to be installed.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)