12-16-2013 05:44 AM
I want to ask from where can I download HP 1320 toolbox? I don't have the printer's CD anymore.
Or is there any other way to be able to change printer's settings like "Print Density", "Courier" etc...?
(HP LaserJet 1320, windowXPsp3-32bit)
Thanks a lot in advance
12-19-2013 12:26 PM
I understand you would like to download the HP 1320 Toolbox, I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/
I hope this helps.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)