12-16-2013 05:44 AM
I want to ask from where can I download HP 1320 toolbox? I don't have the printer's CD anymore.
Or is there any other way to be able to change printer's settings like "Print Density", "Courier" etc...?
(HP LaserJet 1320, windowXPsp3-32bit)
Thanks a lot in advance
12-19-2013 12:26 PM
I understand you would like to download the HP 1320 Toolbox, I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/
I hope this helps.
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation