03-08-2011 03:34 AM
I have a trusty HP 1005 which is a reliable, fast printer and serves my requirements really well. I've just got a new Dell laptop with Windows 7 and it refuses to install the poor old 1005 (USB connection). Is there a driver out there which will work with this printer? Many thanks in advance for ideas on this one!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation