Question

Student
domyconti
Message 1 of 3 (647 Views)

HP LaserJet 1505 and Windows /

Hi, I have a printer HP 1505 with this configuration: Operating System Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010.

I have installed the drivers from HP Site but if I print from Excel 2010 the printer is incorrect.

Have you an Idea?

Teacher
strmcsr
Message 2 of 3 (628 Views)

Re: HP LaserJet 1505 and Windows /

Do you see the P1505 driver listed in the Control Panel?  Verify that it is set as the default printer driver (green check mark).

Then within Excel, verify the correct printer is selected under the File, Print menu.  Excel could be defaulting to something else.   Also, verify from other applications (Wordpad, MS Word, Paint, etc.) to see if you see the printer there.   If so, could be something going on with the specific Excel program.  Try creating a new Excel doc and print to see if it is file specific.

Good luck!

Though I work for HP, My posts express MY opinion, and not those of HP.
Honor Student
Broono182
Message 3 of 3 (327 Views)

Re: HP LaserJet 1505 and Windows /

Is there a known issue with the 1505 and Windows 7 or Office 2010? I tried posting on these forums but have gotten no response in almost 2 weeks.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation