04-21-2010 11:13 AM
I recently purchased a new computer with Windows 7. I downloaded the printer drivers for the upgrade. I have access to the solutions center and the ability to scan to other formats but not .pdf. In searching the internet, it appears that several other people are having the same problem. Is there a solution or is one expected in the near future?
01-18-2011 10:29 PM
I have the same problem. My new HP Elite Win 7 connected to HP 3055 will not scan to pdf after I installed the new driver.
Please post if you or someone finds a solution.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)