02-14-2011 11:53 AM
I find it very disappointing that HP has chosen not to write software for the HP LaserJet 3055 All in one Printer for Windows & 32 bit or 64 bit, so that all the functions of the printer can be utilized over a network or directly connected to a PC. This is becoming very typical for HP and It will hurt their business in the future. I will not be purchasing any more HP Printers in the future because I cannot afford the Very Short Term Lifespan of their products.
Again this is Very Disappointing…
04-27-2011 12:47 AM
Same here, feeling extremely disappointed for HP not releasing a full solution software for Windows 7 which I used to expected they would do something like that when I purchase HP printers.
They do make me think of other brand the next time when I go for a new MFP.
How about other brands like Canon or Ricoh?
08-08-2011 02:06 PM
Here's the letter I received from HP "Customer Support"
"I hope you’re great. According with the case number XXXXXX you have an HP LaserJet 3055 that is not working with Windows 7 and OS 10.7. Unfortunately there is nothing more that we can try the Software is not compatible with those Operating Systems. There is an Upgrade version of the printer which is the HP Laser Jet M2727nf, that one is compatible with Windows 7 and 10.7. I apologize for all this inconvenient but we are not able to make the scanner work on Win7/ 10.7."
Translation: "You're out of luck. Buy a new machine. Love, HP."
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation