11-10-2013 08:13 PM
Will my printer make two sided copies automatically, or do I have to run one side at a time using the one sided copied all ready?
11-11-2013 12:24 AM
The following link shows its spces:
It says No duplex scanning and I think it also can't suplex copying because basically scan & copy use the same mechanism to passing papers to the glass.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation