02-17-2012 07:24 PM
i have lastest purchased HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fn Color. but i have problem during printing, the printing job is very slow. my current setup is connected to my LAN, before the paper out to the printer it takes 1 minute. please help me how to fix this...
02-29-2012 07:23 AM - last edited on 06-24-2015 06:47 PM by Omar-E
What do you have the print quality settings set on?
Run the following utilty.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)