11-20-2008 08:31 AM
01-14-2009 06:37 AM
Ditto. My Vista Home Premuim (32 bit) has 2 drivers for my HP Laserjet 1200 but neither work. So I went to HP.com and they have 3 drivers to download for this printer for Vista (32 bit) but they have very poorly written additional installation instructions that are not comprehensibly and the driver downloads do not work. I also downloaded the updates for Vista but this did not solve the issue.
Does anyone know how to decipher the additional instructions that go with the printer drivers on hp.com? I think HP is using Indian technology writers who are not fully fluent in written English.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)