Question

Tutor
itbookham
Message 1 of 4 (24,829 Views)

HP Laserjet 2055dn printer

Hello,

We have a networked HP 2055dn printer, which is about 3 years old. From time to time, we have problems printing double-sided documents. At the moment, when we print double-sided the print is back to front. In other words, if you held the printed page to a mirror you would be able to read it.

I have checked the settings and all looks sound.

I wonder if you have any ideas?

Thanks,
Mark

Grad Student
iam_troy
Message 2 of 4 (24,797 Views)

Re: HP Laserjet 2055dn printer

Is there a certain application you print from where this occurs or does it occur with all applications you print from. I ask because some applications have their own printer settings that can override the print driver settings.

Something to try:

You can perform a factory reset by doing the following

Turn the printer off.

Press and hold the Cancel button.

Turn the printer on.

After the LEDs have all lit up, release the Cancel button.

Note:

If you hold the cancel button for more than about 20 seconds, an NVRAM reset will be performed which will reset almost all settings on the device. You shouldn't need to perform the NVRAM.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
*Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left*
*Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.*
Student
pop123
Message 3 of 4 (24,670 Views)

Dear All,

I have HP 2055DN network printer,the problem Iam facing is the when printing large print job like 20 or 30 pages it print all the requested pages but with extra blank page,means that I have send 30 print job the printer will print 30 job but it also through blank pages in the middle or at end of the job,kindly help guide me with that issue,the issue become worst when I have to print 1200 pages or even more.

Provost
pcwizard
Message 4 of 4 (24,599 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi pop123, 

As this is a commercial LaserJet printer you will have better luck getting an answer if you post your question to the following site.

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-Support-Forums/ct-p/business-support

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation