Question

Tutor
ncpcov
Message 1 of 4 (22,671 Views)

HP Laserjet CM2320nf MFP

Hello all I have installed the above product on a client site. For some reason the scanning option is not visible within the web console for the device, I can only setup scanning using the HP Scan program on one of the PCs (the other PC will not install the software but thats another story!) I am therefore looking to either setup scanning from the device to a network folder OR Setup email direct from the device - which I have done but is says cannot connect to mail server. It has the IP address of the mail server and the SMTP port of 25, and set to send as the domain administrator. Hoping someone can advise me on how to make either feature work as so far the device has been a real let down - other HP scanning products have in the past allowed me to setup scanning to a network location directly from the Solution Centre on a PC, this one does not. Thanks NCP
Grad Student
iam_troy
Message 2 of 4 (22,652 Views)

Re: HP Laserjet CM2320nf MFP

Do you have the latest software from the following location?

HP LaserJet CM2320 MFP

To set up Scan To destinations for using the "Scan To" button on the device, you need to install the full solution. HP Toolbox must be installed to enable this functionality. To set up the destinations you can check in the user guide, LJCM2320_use_??ww.pdf, located on the CD under the appropriate language folder. Chapter 11, page 100 describes the steps.

Please post if you need further assistance.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
*Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left*
*Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.*
Honor Student
ColoCrimson
Message 3 of 4 (22,128 Views)

iam_troy ... Which of the following software options do I choose as the appropriate driver for Windows 7 for my CM2320nf?

HP Color LaserJet CM2320 MFP Series Full Solution AM-EMEA1 3.1
26 Oct 2009 319.5 56K: >8h
512K: 1h   HP Color LaserJet CM2320 MFP Series Full Solution AP 3.1
26 Oct 2009 302 56K: >8h
512K: 1h   HP Color LaserJet CM2320 MFP Series Full Solution EMEA2 3.1
26 Oct 2009 319.6 56K: >8h
512K: 1h   HP Color LaserJet CM2320 MFP Series Full Solution EMEA3

Thanks!

Grad Student
iam_troy
Message 4 of 4 (22,110 Views)

The downloads just vary by the languages they support. So pick the one with the language you need.

AM-EMEA has the following languages:

Arabic

Catalan

Deutsch

English

Espanol

Francias

Italiano

Nederlands

Portugues

EMEA2 has the following languages:

Cestina

Dansk

English

Greek

Hebrew

Norsk

Slovak

Suomi

Svenska

EMEA3 has the following languages:

English

Hrvatski

Magyar

Polski

Romanian

Russian

Slovenian

Turkce

AP has the following languages:

English

Indonesian

Korean

Simplified Chinese

Thai

Traditional Chinese

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
*Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left*
*Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.*
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation