Question

Student
lizzy9ja
Message 1 of 2 (624 Views)

HP Laserjet P1102 Printer driver Installation

i cannot complete the installation process of the free download driver of HP Laserjet P1102 printer on my laptop. i us 32bit window 7 on the laptop. The printer used to work with the laptop and stopped recently. i have uninstalled the driver and an attempt to reinstall i get stuck at the point the printer is connected an put on. It never got to the finish tab after waiting for over one hour of connecting the printer.

Pls i need your help urgently as i have many pending jobs to be printed.

Thanks

HP Support Agent
Cheetah12
Message 2 of 2 (597 Views)

Re: HP Laserjet P1102 Printer driver Installation

[ Edited ]

Hello lizzy9ja,

Welcome to the HP Forums! I understand you are unable to install the Laserjet P1102 on your computer. Did you connect the USB cable into the computer during the installation? This could be a factor why the installation keeps getting sucks at the connection part.

If so, please uninstall the entire HP printer's software. I will provide an HP document on Uninstalling the Printer Software from the Control Panel. (Disconnect the USB cable from the computer).

Next, install the full feature from the HP website here. Leave the USB cable out of the computer until it prompts you to connect.

If you left the USB cable out of your computer during the installation, then please follow this HP document on 'Device setup failed to complete' or 'Unknown device' Message Displays in Windows during USB Install...

Please inform me your troubleshooting steps.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!

Cheetah12
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation