11-18-2009 09:58 AM
I need help. My J4540 will not scan. I have Vista computer.
Suggestions PLEASE, I am desperate.
The manual that came with the product is of no help, doesn't even mention scanning.
Any idea where I can get help on this.
11-18-2009 05:06 PM
Sure the user guide has a section on scan:
* I am an HP employee. *
** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
***Click on White “Kudos” STAR to say thanks!***
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)