08-14-2009 12:58 PM
"...system does not meet one or more minimum requirements...cannot install using "run as" command....need user with administrative privileges...."
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS, IS ANY ONE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM?
08-14-2009 07:31 PM
Try downloading and installing the basic drivers using the link below and see if it works.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with \'Accept as Solution\' if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
I am an ex-HP Employee.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)