HP OfficeJet 6000 Wireless - Printing blank pages (3771 Views)
Student
knicks02
Message 1 of 4 (3,771 Views)

HP OfficeJet 6000 Wireless - Printing blank pages

I jsut replaced my black cartridge and now when I try to print something everything comes out blank. I am running Windows 7 and have tried all the troubleshooting steps on HP's website. One time it let me print something from Notepad but didnt let me do it again.

Distinguished Professor
-JohnB-
Message 2 of 4 (3,699 Views)

Re: HP OfficeJet 6000 Wireless - Printing blank pages

Hi there,

Here is an article that has some starter steps for troubleshooting the issue you are experiencing. Try the steps outlined and let us know if it helps. 

Best of Luck!

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
Honor Student
rds21
Message 3 of 4 (2,795 Views)

I just had this problem start yesterday on my Officejet. Ink level is fine, ran through all steps on xP fix document, even uninstalled and reinstalled printer with no luck. Problem exists on both my home and work computers (both have printer installed). Oddest part yet is that when I reinstalled my daughter's old Deskjet 6980, I get the "exact same issue." It's almost as if some kind of HP update has come across the wire and hosed up any print connection I might have. Any clues?

Distinguished Professor
-JohnB-
Message 4 of 4 (2,723 Views)

Hi there,

Try downloading and running the print and scan doctor located here:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c03275041&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en

It can fix a lot on its own and if not give a better idea of what is going on.

Best of Luck!

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation