09-18-2010 07:30 PM
We bought the HP OfficeJet 6500 All In One printer today. I set it up and then inserted the installation disk for windows 7because we have that. When i clicked to run it, the installation comes up in japanese. We had this problem before and that's why we got another printer. Any help?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)