02-08-2010 06:21 AM
Dear Concern Hi.
This is Vishhal Malhotra from Lucknow (U.P)India.I had purchased this HP Officejet 4255 all-in-one in the year 2006.
Now since last few months I am facing a problem of printer not able to receive my print command.As I have understood through my 3yrs+ experience that my printer again needs a configuration with my laptop.As it's configuration might have got affected after I got my printer serviced few months ago.Kindly help me as I am not able to do anything.
Thank you very much
With warm regards
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)