05-26-2012 10:10 AM
Just switched from Cox Cable to Verizon FiOs (BIG difference/lots better, by the way)...Officejet system no longer is recognized by my desktop for wireless functioning. Attempted to fix...System ask for WPA passphrase and I have no clue what that is. HP on line help sytem just sends me on the typical circular long trek with no answer found. Anyone have an idea how/where I can this this elusive WPA passphrase (or otherwise get my system working again)?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)