09-20-2013 12:28 AM
Brand new out of the box, went to load paper for the first time to print the aglinment page and received the error message "Out of Paper" displays on the control panel. Does not pick up or feed the paper from the tray. Printer makes noises as
though it is printing but paper doesn't not move through it.
Tried the following:
Make sure paper is flush and even on all sides.
Made sure length and adjusters on the try are position correct.
Didn't over load with paper.
Used fresh paper
Tried copying with just one sheet of paper.
So frusterated! I need to get my work done! Any help would be great!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation