HP Officejet 4630 e-All-In-One Printer problem (766 Views)
Top Student
whystfal
Message 1 of 6 (766 Views)
Accepted Solution

HP Officejet 4630 e-All-In-One Printer problem

I have installed all the software and ran all the tests and all areas pass. Test printing comes out just fine. But when I try to send something to the printer, nothing happens, the printer just sits there. Does anyone know what the problem might be?

Student
Renee28384
Message 2 of 6 (756 Views)

Re: HP Officejet 4630 e-All-In-One Printer problem

I have installed all the software, the wireless test are not passing. i can not print from my computer. Please help!

Top Student
whystfal
Message 3 of 6 (742 Views)

I still don't believe this, but I took a chance and pulled the USB out, then plugged it back in. It worked.

HP
Advance23
Message 4 of 6 (724 Views)

Hi Renee28384,

I understand that you installed an Officejet 4630 and cannot get the wireless connection to work. Could you please tell me what operating system you are running on your computer.

thank you.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

~Advance23~
I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
ExrzMt
Message 5 of 6 (256 Views)

I have the same exact problem. I just purchased the Officejet 4630 e-all-in-one; installed all software, ran all tests; everything passed. Oops! I registered my instant ink & claim codes, etc. ...still can't figure out why my printer will not print. I'm getting sleepy now; it's the middle of the night. Perhaps I will sleep on it & wake up refreshed in the morning with a new set of ideas.

If anyone has any solutions, feel free to add them to the forum.

Honor Student
ExrzMt
Message 6 of 6 (255 Views)

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried that too; no luck. I'm desperate!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation