11-01-2013 04:32 PM
I have installed all the software and ran all the tests and all areas pass. Test printing comes out just fine. But when I try to send something to the printer, nothing happens, the printer just sits there. Does anyone know what the problem might be?
This question was solved. View Solution.
Re: HP Officejet 4630 e-All-In-One Printer problem
11-02-2013 05:44 PM
I still don't believe this, but I took a chance and pulled the USB out, then plugged it back in. It worked.
11-06-2013 10:34 AM
I understand that you installed an Officejet 4630 and cannot get the wireless connection to work. Could you please tell me what operating system you are running on your computer.
03-02-2014 01:16 AM
I have the same exact problem. I just purchased the Officejet 4630 e-all-in-one; installed all software, ran all tests; everything passed. Oops! I registered my instant ink & claim codes, etc. ...still can't figure out why my printer will not print. I'm getting sleepy now; it's the middle of the night. Perhaps I will sleep on it & wake up refreshed in the morning with a new set of ideas.
If anyone has any solutions, feel free to add them to the forum.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)