12-21-2008 11:59 AM
I just purchased a new Gateway computer, which has Windows Visa Home Premium 64-bit, and attempted to install my HP 5610 machine, and it wouldn't let me. When I inserted the install CD in my CD Rom, I received the following error message: "This system does not meet the minimum requirements needed to install this product." It also said the following: "The operating system on this computer is not supported."
Could someone please help me resolve this problem. I appreciate any help I can get. Thank you.
12-21-2008 07:28 PM
Download the full feature software from here:
Save it first to your desktop. After the download is done, run the installation file and follow the on-screen instructions.
12-21-2008 11:47 PM
make sure you are in the admistrator or owner's account
good points or advice..
Aslo if the questions or issues solved please check it
Thanks and you are welcome _____ Rick
12-23-2008 08:46 PM
12-24-2008 12:39 AM
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with \'Accept as Solution\' if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
I am an ex-HP Employee.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation