11-01-2012 11:13 PM
I have a HP Officejet 6310 All-in-One Printer. I tried to activate the scanner software but it only supports Windows 2000 and Windows XP. I am Windows 7. How can I activate my scanner???
11-02-2012 02:10 AM
All drivers (including Windows 8) are in the following link:
Please select the right Windows 7 version, download Full software and install to your computer.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
11-02-2012 04:15 AM
Thanks for info : ) Im not sure if its worked entirely yet. Im going to test it out in the next few days and see if its working. Thankyou for your imput I really appreciate it : ) KA.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)