Question

Honor Student
Katherine-Alana
Message 1 of 4 (2,230 Views)

HP Officejet 6310 All-in-one Printer. Scanner software not supporting my computer.

Hi,

I  have  a  HP  Officejet  6310  All-in-One  Printer.  I  tried  to  activate  the  scanner  software  but  it  only  supports  Windows  2000  and  Windows  XP.  I  am  Windows  7.  How  can  I  activate  my  scanner???

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 4 (2,223 Views)

Re: HP Officejet 6310 All-in-one Printer. Scanner software not supporting my computer.

Hi,

All drivers (including Windows 8) are in the following link:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4131&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=1119...

Please select the right Windows 7 version,  download Full software and install to your computer.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Honor Student
Katherine-Alana
Message 3 of 4 (2,218 Views)

Re: HP Officejet 6310 All-in-one Printer. Scanner software not supporting my computer.

Hey Dean,

Thanks  for  info : )  Im  not  sure  if  its  worked  entirely  yet.  Im  going  to  test  it  out  in  the  next  few  days  and  see  if  its  working.  Thankyou  for  your  imput  I  really  appreciate  it  : )  KA.

Student
georgewayne
Message 4 of 4 (1,741 Views)

I have an HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One.  Is there a way to scan documents into PDF files?  Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation