02-11-2011 07:08 PM
Hello , not a computer guy but bought this printer from cosco on the hp reps advice, I do not own a landline, and wanted the ability to send and receive fax through my laptop. I use my Android phone on the 3G network as my wireless connection using easy tether, the printer recognizes the wireless connection as I run the usb cord to the back of the printer from the laptop.
(My Android is plugged into the laptop via a usb port and then the printer is plugged into the laptop via a second port).The Wireless Network Test Report passed but I cannot send a fax.
Pleas can anyone help I really don't want to have to box this thing back up and return it, I have searched the forum and user guide surely I`m not the only one out there without a landline or standard wireless router!!
Thanks in Advance
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)