01-22-2012 01:37 PM
My printer is giving me the error message "Ink System Failure" . I have powered it of and on as suggested but still not able to print. I have a full black ink cartridge but my color cartridges are empty. Could that be the problem?
Please advise - thank you.
04-18-2012 09:09 PM
It may be the porblem of the empty color cartridge. Did you try changing the color cartridge.
Alternatively follow the procedures in the link here to resolve the problem.
Hope it solve the problem.
Click the White Kudos star to say thanks.
Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)