HP Officejet 6500 software installation issues (112 Views)
Honor Student
Guycantprint
Message 1 of 2 (112 Views)

HP Officejet 6500 software installation issues

Ever since an automatic update to correct communications issues (so it said) I have been unable to communicate with my printer. It downloaded, installed and never worked again, and if I uninstall the software, and try to reinstall it, I get an error "Fatal error during installation Found a newer version of the same software on this machine. Quitting" even though I have removed it. I have gone so far as to use OJ6500vE709_Corporate_Scrubber_14 all the way to level 4 I have been trying to install any version available, no luck, OJ6500vE709_Corporate_64bit_14 and the full version I do this for a living, and this thing has me stumped, I have even gone in and manually cleaned it out, no luck One step away from reinstalling the OS Windows 7 6 gigs of ram 118 gigs of free space on C
Honor Student
Guycantprint
Message 2 of 2 (104 Views)

Re: HP Officejet 6500 software installation issues

Error Situation Code: 08905047 Would be nice if the error screen text could be cut and pasted, quite long
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation