Question

Honor Student
Sundown-Audio
Message 1 of 6 (697 Views)
Accepted Solution

HP Officejet 6500a e710a-f No Internet

Нет интернета. Правильно подключен к роутеру d-link dir-300. Лампочка подключения на роутере даже не загорается, так же и на sagemcom fast 2804. Факс работает отлично! Остальное тоже работает хорошо. Так в чем может быть проблема?
======
No Internet. Properly connected to the router d-link dir-300. The lamp connected to the router did not light up as well and sagemcom fast in 2804. Fax works fine! The rest is also working well. So what could be the problem?
Scanф.jpg

Provost
pcwizard
Message 2 of 6 (679 Views)

Re: HP Officejet 6500a e710a-f No Internet

Hi Sundown-Audio,

Can you give me more details on the issue you are facing.

What is the operating system on your computer?

Is the printer connected to your printer USB or Wirelessly?

Are you facing issues using the webservices of the printer?

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
Honor Student
Sundown-Audio
Message 3 of 6 (671 Views)

Pcwizard, Windows 7 ultimate, usb. Web services do not have the date of purchase. July 22!
Provost
pcwizard
Message 4 of 6 (668 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi Sundown-Audio,

In order to use the Web Services the printer needs to be connected to your network. If you have the E710a model you will need to connect an Ethernet cable from the printer to the router in order to get internet connectivity to the printer. Once you have Ethernet cable plugged into the printer you should be able to activate Web Services.

c01710118.gif

This document explains how to install the print drivers and other software for your HP product to use it on a wireless or wired (Ethernet) network. The wireless setup instructions are specific to a wireless network that uses an access point A device, such as a wireless router, that allows wireless-capable devices (like your HP product) to connect to your wireless network.(infrastructure network). This document also explains how to change your product from a USB install to a network install.

I am an HP employee.

Student
tanialynne
Message 5 of 6 (479 Views)

Thank you so much.  I have been struggling with this for weeks.  Nowhere in HP downloads or anywhere (I could find), did the company make it clear that you were not connected to internet via a USB cable from printer to computer, computer to modem.  The instructions to dnld eprint, software pkg, diagnostics pkg, drivers, all give the option for a USB conxn, failing to mention it will do you NO FRIGGIN GOOD WHATSOEVER.  I have hooked up ethernet cable, and will proceed.  However, it seems in my quest I noticed the computer and printer had different ISP address; not really sure.  Also, it may only be in my mind, but it seems I had no USB issues until Windows put SP1 to Windows 7 64-bit, on my HP G71.  I wonder if these things have contributed to the many problems (I just read 2 years' worth).  Anyway, I wanted to tell you thanks, thanks, thanks, even though I have not participated in, only read, the HP forums.  You are cetainly not the silent majority.  Ah well, Occam's Razor strikes again!

pcwizard wrote:

Hi Sundown-Audio,

In order to use the Web Services the printer needs to be connected to your network. If you have the E710a model you will need to connect an Ethernet cable from the printer to the router in order to get internet connectivity to the printer. Once you have Ethernet cable plugged into the printer you should be able to activate Web Services.

c01710118.gif

This document explains how to install the print drivers and other software for your HP product to use it on a wireless or wired (Ethernet) network. The wireless setup instructions are specific to a wireless network that uses an access point A device, such as a wireless router, that allows wireless-capable devices (like your HP product) to connect to your wireless network.(infrastructure network). This document also explains how to change your product from a USB install to a network install.

Provost
pcwizard
Message 6 of 6 (472 Views)

Hi tanialynne, 

I am glad to hear the information I have provided helped you out. Let me know if you every need any additional assistance in the future. Have a wonderful day.

I am an HP employee.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation