HP Officejet 6700 Printer (345 Views)
Honor Student
Purcell
Message 1 of 3 (345 Views)
Accepted Solution

HP Officejet 6700 Printer

I recently installed a wireless HP Officejet 6700 all-in-one printer.   I'm running Windows XP.   I don't know why, but I can't find a print option when on the net.   I have a toolbar with PRINT when I'm in a microsoft program (Outlook, Word, etc), but can't figure out how to print a webpage.  

When I select the HP icon in my tray, it doesn't offer a PRINT option -- only scan, fax, eprint, help, etc.   Did I forget to install something?  I even tried going to Start, All Programs, HP & HP 6700.  After that -- there wasn't anything remotely similar to a print option or preference or set up ...   I'm really at a loss & would appreciate some help....  Thanks.

Provost
ShlomiL
Message 2 of 3 (334 Views)

Re: HP Officejet 6700 Printer

Hi,

That may vary depanding the web browser you are using.

Try clicking the CTRL key in your keyboard, also press the P key and release both of the buttons, that should usually launch the print dialog.

If that doesn't help click the ALT key while you in your browser, that should show you the top toolbar.. then select File and click Print.

Hope that help,

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution :smileyhappy:
Honor Student
Purcell
Message 3 of 3 (327 Views)

Re: HP Officejet 6700 Printer

Thanks, Shlomi !   I'm very grateful for your help, even though I feel a little foolish for not knowing such a simple fix.  The CTRL & P Key combo did the trick.   The ALT Key, however, didn't help.   I tried it while on this site -- no tool bar appears (I'm using Google Chrome).   Not a problem -- I'll stick with your first suggestion.  Thanks again.     Phyllis

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation