Question

Student
mammi
Message 1 of 2 (642 Views)

HP Officejet H470, - blinking lamps

My HP Officjet H470 had a papir jam, - but after removing the paper (and nothing is left!) still the lamps are blinking, - I have tried solution according to the recommandation from HP web pages. (4 times to the papirjam light etc)

Any advices?

I had the same problem with my former mobile HP-printer, - I throw it avay and bought a new. They look the same, but the name has changed.

Another problem is that the printer do not correspond too well with my computer HP Pavillion, - getting problems with blue screens and freezing.   After disconnecting the printer the computer do work better.   

Student
Wasteofmoney
Message 2 of 2 (556 Views)

Re: HP Officejet H470, - blinking lamps

mammi wrote:

My HP Officjet H470 had a papir jam, - but after removing the paper (and nothing is left!) still the lamps are blinking, - I have tried solution according to the recommandation from HP web pages. (4 times to the papirjam light etc)

Any advices?

I had the same problem with my former mobile HP-printer, - I throw it avay and bought a new. They look the same, but the name has changed.

Another problem is that the printer do not correspond too well with my computer HP Pavillion, - getting problems with blue screens and freezing.   After disconnecting the printer the computer do work better.   

I am having the problem of blinking lights also ... my first problem was 6 months after I brought this garbage. They replaced my 6 month old 229 printer with a rebuilt .... and now not even a year later the lights are flashing on this one. When I called their broken english Customer service I was informed that it is hardware  problem and they were aware of it. When I asked what they were going to do about they informed me that I could pay 209.00 for another printer ... with upgrades .... grrrrrrrr..... I think since they knew they hardware issues they should replace the printer. But they won't .... They just want more money. Will not be purchasing another product from HP ....

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation