04-26-2011 04:18 PM
Which Operating System? What was the error?
***Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left***
**Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.**
04-27-2011 04:06 AM
try downloading from the following link:
Please Do let us know if it helped you
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
05-03-2011 04:02 AM
Thank you for your reply, I tried the download twice and both times it came back with a X on the picture of the cable when it was installing.
I had tried this three times with the download from the HP installation device web site and it had also failed.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)