HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
03-06-2012 04:10 PM
I have been printing cd labels through my Officejet L7680 for a couple years not with Memorex label paper and have not had a problem. All of a sudden the thicker paper won't feed correctly. It grabs and prints it too early, making the image off. When I go to calibrate the settings on the program and the printer and print on regular letter paper, it prints accurately. This is a new problem so I know the paper is compatible.
I have reset the printer and done a new calibration and it still wont feed correctly. Any ideas?
I am working on a Mac OS X 10.6.8
03-14-2012 05:35 PM
Do you know what weight paper you are using? The recommended paper types and weights for most HP printers include:
- Plain paper, 20 to 24 lb (75 to 90 gsm)
- Legal size paper, 20 to 24 lb (75 to 90 gsm)
- Card stock, up to a maximum of 110 lb (200 gsm)
- Envelopes, 20 to 24 lb (75 to 90 gsm)
- Photo paper, 145 lb (236 gsm)