06-14-2012 10:00 AM
I have an HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless Printer and just switched my Internet provider from Comcast to U-verse. My printer is no longer working or communicating with my PC. I connected the printer to the wireless network, but it still isn't working. I also have a PC connected to the printer and it doesn't seem to be communicating. Any suggestions?
06-15-2012 04:13 PM
You will need to set the printer back up on the computers & router as the new router will not have the same IP Address as your other router.
What model of 8500 (A909 or A910) do you have?
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation