05-30-2013 05:29 PM
I get this message on a regular basis when trying to print: "HP Officejet Pro 8600 Use Printer Offline" I have Windows 8 and printing wireless. I can print from my IPad everytime just fine without ever having a problem. Is this a printer issue or a computer issue?
05-30-2013 05:55 PM - last edited on 04-16-2015 04:33 PM by karol-b
Please use the following tips/instructions to fix:
Inkjet Windows 7: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04249111
Inkjet Windows 8: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04249080
Inkjet Windows Vista: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04249275
Inkjet Mac: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04249334
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
07-11-2014 07:53 AM
I followed the Dr. download instructions and went through the process.
Router is the same I am using to access the internet
Software can 'see' the printer, but still says offline
Going through 'troubleshooting' it says "retry" to see if your computer shows up -- and it does -- but then says it's offline
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)