09-11-2013 06:08 PM
After countless attempts, I am unable to successfully print from my daughter's Dell desktop computer to the HP Officejet Pro 8600 (model CM749a). When I run HP Print and Scan Doctor 4.0 (downloaded today), I get the message that there is a device conflict, so I need to uninstall the printer, then reinstall with the newest software (OJ8600_1315.exe), and still get the same message. I have tried both wireless setup and usb connect setup, and neither works. It's especially upsetting because all of the other devices in the house are able to print, but not this one: help!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)