03-07-2010 07:30 PM
My HP L7380 will not function as it keeps showing a “replace cartridge” message after I have inserted a brand new (HP) cartridge. I have tried 2 new cartridges with no positive result.
Upon inserting a new cartridge, the screen shows it as full for about 4 seconds before the “replace cartridge” message appears.
Can someone help me please
03-07-2010 07:51 PM
are these genuine ink cartridges? well hopefully it is
if it still has the same cartridge error problem try these steps to reset the printer
-unplug the powercord at the back of the printer
-while powercord is out press and hold # and 6
-while holding the two buttons and without releasing them plug the powercord back to the printer
-release the buttons and just follow the prompts
hope these steps will help you...
if problem is solved, kudos would be appreaciated...
03-07-2010 08:29 PM
Thanks Exploit109 but your suggestion didn't work.
A new message was displayed though "the printer does not have enough ink to ensure printer health"
All the cartridges (which are genuine) are full
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)