09-03-2012 07:53 AM
just connected my HP Officejet J5750 to a new PC running windows 7. It will print, but won't scan. Have tried several patches and fixes. It still shows that the printer an PC are not communicating.
09-04-2012 08:43 AM
How do you have the printer connected to the computer?
Do you have the full feature software installed?
HP designed a quick and easy tool that diagnoses and resolves many printing, scanning, and connectivity problems: The HP Print and Scan Doctor. HP recommends that you download and install the Print and Scan Doctor any time you need to troubleshoot a problem with your HP printer from the link below.
Let me know what errors you receive?
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)