08-08-2011 08:55 AM
I have recently found that my Printer will not work and advised to download the new drivers which are meant to be compantible with Windows 7 64 Bit. Every time I try and install them, it ends up saying the installation process has failed anbd to try again. This is really, really frustrating !!!!
08-09-2011 01:13 AM
Go to Hewlett Packard - Enter the product name / number. Be sure to check the additional information, like how to install the driver or troubleshooting guides.
Life is too serious to be taken seriously
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation