08-17-2013 03:44 PM
i have a Pavilion 23 b010ea all in one running windows 8
i need to get bluetooth working
but im a bit stuck
does the pc already have bluetooth installed ? i cant find it anywhere
do i just need to download a driver ?
or buy a bluetooth dongle and do it that way ?
i would really appreiciate any help
thank you Edd
08-19-2013 07:29 AM
Sinc you are having an issue with your Pavilion notebook, I would suggest posting in the notebook forums at the link below.
I hope this helps.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)