03-17-2010 02:58 PM
I have an all-in-one HP Photosmart 2610 printer. I wanto to set it up wireless. Is this possible? I have a wirelss router at home and all my laptops are wireless. I connected the printer to my wireless router but for some reason, wireless printing doesn't work. Your input is appreciated.
03-18-2010 11:29 PM
You may wish to request from HP sales for an 'wireless upgrade kit' or invest on an dedicated HP Print server to make it possible.
The basic model AIO printer doesn't comes with a wireless adapter.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)