06-14-2014 11:37 PM - edited 06-14-2014 11:40 PM
My printer wont print, it can copy but, when i try to print it gets stuck in Queue. When i connect it to my computer it says there is a problem and it would tell me on my printer screen but it doesnt show
06-16-2014 05:12 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I understand you're unable to print a document using the Photosmart 5520. I will do my best to assist you! FIrst, I need to ask you some questions:
How is this printer connected? Wireless or USB?
What is your operating system on your computer? Click here to find out: Windows.
I would recommend following this entire HP document on Print Jobs are Stuck in the Print Queue. Please post your results, as I will be looking forward to hearing from you. Have a great night!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)