06-25-2013 09:16 AM
When printing the top edge of the paper always has some slight damage and the printer frequently jams. I have wasted more paper than I print. The printer is new and I have tried dusting the rollers etc. with a brush all to no avail. Can you help please.
Running on an iMac OS X Version 10.6.8
06-25-2013 09:41 AM
Please follow the steps given below to resolve the issue....
I Represent HP
You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance!...
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)