08-18-2010 02:53 AM
I am installing / setting up my mother-in-law's new printer. Installation / setup went fine however when the printer is connected to the PC it affects the USB Wireless LAN card on the PC (Dell desktop).
The USB Wireless LAN drops the network connection.
This happened with the Photosmart ???? (can't remember exact version that did have wireless connection but this is not required). The shop took it back and the B109a-m was purchased. I uninstalled ALL drivers etc. before doing a fresh installation.
As far as I am aware the B109a-m is not a wireless printer.
My next step is to try a different Wireless LAN, but before I do this I was wondering if anyone else had expereinced this / got a possible solution.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)