01-19-2012 07:39 AM
The Photosmart C4480 lists a full feature driver available via the following link:
Up you upgraded to Windows 7 from another operating system and now the printer is not working try the following link:
Reminder: Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question. Also, you may select the "Kudos" button on any helpful post to give that person a quick thanks.
09-05-2012 07:58 PM
I finally figured it out after a long search, I went to google and got this link :
Click on the link, click the download for your particular Operating system, follow
the directions, it should take less than 10 minutes. It works perfectly. Thanks HP Support.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)