04-04-2012 08:45 AM
I've recently purchased a HP Pavilion P6 with Windows 7 as the operating system, I tried to install my old Photosmart C4480 using the disc provided but it wont install, it appears it's not compatible with Windows 7, does this mean I've got to junk my printer and buy another?
Solved! View Solution.
04-04-2012 09:32 AM
No it does not!
Here is a link to the HP Win 7 driver.
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am not a HP employee.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation