12-15-2009 07:15 PM
Hi, i am having problem with my printer because my laptop has broken its CD drive and i am unable to install the driver through the disc... can i have a link to the software or driver for my printer i cant find it at there hp website. i really need to use my printer immediately. also i need to know how to set up my printer "wireless" because it is capable of doing so... thanks a lot!
12-15-2009 08:09 PM - last edited on 03-30-2011 08:31 PM by Katie_H
Here is a link from where you can select the Operating System and download the full featured driver for your product:
Here is the link to User Manual of your product that will guide you step by step on using the wireless capability of your printer:
Edit by Katie_H (3/30/11): Removed broken link
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)