Question

Honor Student
dpanger
Message 1 of 2 (765 Views)

HP Photosmart C4795 prints web pages blurry

Product:  HP Photosmart C4795 All-in-One Printer

Connected via Bluetooth

I recently installed the C4795 printed to my HP G60-535DX Notebook. Documents and photos are printing beautifully, but website pages are printing blurred. I have printed the same website pages from my PC which is connected to another printer and the sites print just fine, so I know it's a problem with the C4795. I have realigned the print cartridges and checked the paper tray to no avail. I have also spoken to HP tech support and they have not been able to find a solution to date and are researching the matter. Does anyone out there have a suggestion for a solution to this problem?

Student
ReddDogg
Message 2 of 2 (208 Views)

Re: HP Photosmart C4795 prints web pages blurry

I am trying to print brochures.  It seems the front page prints ok, but then when I try to print on the back, the print is very blurry....actually seems to be printing info twice, slightly off.  I have printed many brochures prior to this, with no problem.

I did align the cartridges and cleaned the cartridges.  No change.

Can anybody help?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation