01-06-2014 10:24 AM
Question about print settings for HP Photosmart C4795, driver version 1.5. Recently upgraded to OS X 10.9.1 Mavericks. After 4-6 weeks, took Mac in to be wiped clean and reloaded, due to running very slowly. Since then, the initial print page does not have the same settings (quick or fast print, best, etc.) to choose from. It only allows a selection of either "Default" or "Last Used", and the "Show Presets" page only has "Current", Default Settings", and "Last Used Settings". What happened to the original settings choices that used to be offered every time we printed anything? Thanks for any advice.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)