06-14-2013 05:22 AM
I have HP Photosmart C7180 All in one printer. Will it be impossible to have printer connect with new Windows 8 computer as it did with expired Windows XP? HP Photocreations seems a more commercial rather than fully functional photo editor, etc. like I had before. Your help would be appreciated.
08-08-2013 07:40 AM
It should download, install, and connect the same way. Here is the link for your particular printer software download.
I hope this helps
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)