04-17-2011 06:26 PM
I have been trying to calibrate/align my hp D110 printer for most of the day. For some reason it is only scanning and printing a portion of the alignment page that is needed to properly align the cartridges. I have tried unplugging, resetting, factory default, rescanning and reprinting but to no avail. PLEASE help or I will soon be bald due to pulling my hair out in frustration. PLEASE & THANKS
04-17-2011 06:57 PM
My sympathies. I am having the same problem trying to align my deskjet5550 with my new computer that has windows 7. Printer spits out two lines on the top of page 1, then goes to second page. cannot get a complete document on one page.
Otherwise perfectly good printer for my needs, and don't want to be forced to upgrade becuz of new computer.
Thank heaven for e-filling taxes!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation