Question

Honor Student
mrnewz55
Message 1 of 4 (1,207 Views)

HP Photosmart D110 alignment problem

I have been trying to calibrate/align my hp D110 printer for most of the day. For some reason it is only scanning and printing a portion of the alignment page that is needed to properly align the cartridges. I have tried unplugging, resetting, factory default, rescanning and reprinting but to no avail. PLEASE help or I will soon be bald due to pulling my hair out in frustration. PLEASE & THANKS 

Student
grad664
Message 2 of 4 (1,172 Views)

Re: HP Photosmart D110 alignment problem

My sympathies.  I am having the same problem trying to align my deskjet5550 with my new computer that has windows 7.  Printer spits out two lines on the top of page 1, then goes to second page. cannot get a complete document on one page.

Otherwise perfectly good printer for my needs, and don't want to be forced to upgrade becuz of new computer.

Thank heaven for e-filling taxes!

Student
huntertate
Message 3 of 4 (948 Views)

I've got the same problem

Student
bossidy
Message 4 of 4 (475 Views)

You are not alone. D110 must be the worst printer ever sold. Absolute nightmare to align. I'm on my third hour without success.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation