02-23-2011 02:29 PM
I figured out how to get around this! You need to follow exactly.
- Download WINRAR (you can find this at RARLABS.COM
- Install WINRAR
- Once installed, download Photosmart Essentials from here: http://www.hp.com/united-states/consumer/digital_p
- Ok, so here is the slightly tricky part. Once the file is downloaded, you need to right click the file, pse_350_enu, and then select "extract to pse..." (whatever it showes)
- Lastly, if you are having the same problem as we were, then go to the window that says "cannot find file", click browse, and point it to where you extracted the contents of the pse_350_enu file.
- That's it! It will eat it up, and the vicous cycle is over.
06-18-2011 07:35 AM
your problem solver for hhphotosmartessencial trying to load at computer boot up worked a treat except I had to load the (pse_350_enu)program then used the uninstall file within the program which removed the annoying little swine at boot up.
Thanks very much, and may you continue to keep solving the hp glitches in the future I have had quite a few over the years that I have had Hp printers (I'm on my 5th one).