08-24-2010 09:49 AM
I searched the forum first and found problems with HP Solution Center but my issues don't seem to be with that. The Solution Center works adn none of the pop up error messages include "Solution Center"...
Everything has been running smoothly for the last year and a half that I've
had my HP AIO 8500. Enter my 20-something daughter. You know the
type...the ones that think they know it ALL (but don't!). Ever since she
used the printer last week, I've been harassed by these HP Product Assist
error messages. Takes at least 20 attempts to close it for good, or until
it decides to open again. I Googled and found some problems with an HP
Product Assist PROGRAM actually giving people problems but this is
different. Here are two screen shots of the problem. I don't want
to add anymore of the HP software than what's already on the computer. I've
loaded what I've needed and it's been working just right since March of 09.
Would someone please look at the messages and let me know what I can do to
get rid of them for good! Please
08-11-2011 11:23 AM
I cannot figure out how to get rid of the Error Messages that constantly pop up on my computer regarding installing the HP Product Assistant. I see that Monicakm wrote that she solved the same problem by "upgrading Solution Center from v12 to 13." But unfortunately I don't know what that means and cannot figure out how to do it. Hope someone can help, as I cannot find a solution about this anywhere on the HP website.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation